Who we are
Our website address is: https://luluka.ca/.
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information, and other data to us. By using this site or via social media interaction, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below. The types of personal data you provide to us may include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and mobile or other phone number)
- Age or date of birth
- Username and password, nickname/screen name
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card security code)
- Shipping and billing information (such as delivery address, and billing address)
- Purchase history
We may use your information to:
- Send you our newsletters from time to time.
- Make payments for the purchase of goods & services.
- Ensure that content form our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, please inform us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Basis for Our Use of the Information
We will use the information you provide for the above purposes if:
- it is necessary to perform a contract to which you are party (e.g., to process your payment and deliver the products you have ordered); or
- we have obtained your consent; or if
- we have a legitimate interest in doing so (including a legitimate interest in performing marketing activities, research activities, data analytics, internal administration functions, processing and enforcing legal claims and conducting our business in compliance with all applicable laws, relevant industry standards and our policies).
All information you provide to us is stored in our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- If you appear to be suicidal, we will do our best to notify your local authorities
- If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to courts or, in the case of online transactions, other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com We will always correct or delete any data once made aware of the request as such. If you would like to remove your data from our records please contact firstname.lastname@example.org